Agriculture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry, Garden, Nature, Bio-breeding
- Solutions to world food problems as climate change progresses
- Increase and exploit biodiversity globally
- The ideal ecovillage
- Ideas for eco-milieu, inspiration for construction and regional development
FOOD SECURITY, FOOD STORAGE, NUTRIENT CONTENT, ENVIRONMENTAL POISONS
EMISSIONS TO WATER
THE IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE
NATURE AS A MODEL, BIOMIMETICS, MORE ORGANIC PRODUCTION OF CHEMICALS
Sustainable agriculture, bio-intensive cultivation and organic production
- Use 67% to 88% less water than traditional farming methods.
- Use 50% to 100% less purchased (organic, locally available) fertilizer.
- Use up to 99% less energy than commercial agriculture, while using a fraction of your resources.
- Produce 2-6 times more food as intermediates, achieving reasonable cultivation skills and soil fertility that increase over time as the method is used.
- Produce 100% growth in soil fertility.
- Reduce by 50% or more the amount of food corresponding to the proportion of food.
- This will allow more land to remain in the wild, preserve ecosystem services and promote genetic diversity.
- food industry
- bio-based products