When people have enough livelihood, they often ignore the good of others and the common good. People are naturally selfish, they all have so much work and hobbies that there is not enough time for common problems. How difficult it is to get people involved in constructive cooperation and to work for society as a whole and the world. If the community, the state and the world are doing well, then you too have the potential to do better.
It is difficult for a single person to achieve good results, we are so connected to the rest of society, and highly developed competitive commodities require collaboration and resources from multiple actors. The barrier to cooperation is finding a suitable group with whom to work fruitfully. And when a group is brought together, it needs good organization and a good road map to progress towards realistic goals.
One of the goals of our problem solving site is to get people to engage in useful interactions. But as the trial of over a year shows, no one is even involved in giving feedback. One person has little capital, time, know-how, opportunities to solve problems. I for my part have tried to give inspiration and ideas for finding commodities and problem-solving. I try to get even a small active group together and have to specialize in just a few development projects or just one development project.
If there is not enough competence, it can be gained when the members of the group complement each other and when there is a clear goal, more skills can be acquired. With a good division of labor and a thorough pre-study, it may be more realistic to get results. Indeed, there is a need for a clear and certain goal to be pursued, so that each member of the group can act more appropriately. Together, we can also evaluate activities and goals.
Finding employment and starting a profitable business is a lengthy process. They won’t happen in a moment, unless the sum of many lucky coincidences happens. In the sum of many unfortunate coincidences, everything can fail, nothing comes to nothing. Rarely does the first attempt succeed, and much needs to change and evolve along the way, both within the group and in the practices.
LET’S MAKE GROUPS AND DRAW A ROAD MAP!
- What is a development project?
- Who’s involved? What is the role of each member and body in the collaboration? Everybody has to start investing even without income, but a project can become a competence-building and a part-time hobby. If even a few hours a week is time for each member to benefit the project.
- What already exists there in the world on a topic being developed?
- What information and study are needed?
- Are the resources sufficient and realistic in relation to the objectives?
- Are the goals reasonable and do they produce useful results?
- Are the methods and commodities produced competitive and sustainable?
- How can the results be utilized and marketed?
- The agenda can be modified and supplemented.
Veikko J. Pyhtilä, 1.8.2018