Material, Durability, Suitability, Harmlessness
- New, advanced materials and better utilization, knowledge and know-how of old materials and their application to suitable objects.
- Durability and material safety
- Lightweight materials
- Reducing adverse environmental impacts throughout the life cycle.
- New materials technologies and processes to increase material recycling.
- Nature as a model in materials
- Energy materials, fossil fuel and nuclear power generation, renewable electricity generation, energy storage, energy transfer.
- Electrical materials
- Power electronics materials
- Metamaterials: Artificial materials that have special properties that differ from conventional natural materials due to their fine structure and small inhomogeneities reflected in macroscopic properties.
- Carbon nanomaterials
- Material modeling, design-based experimentation and the best material for your applications.
- Chemical industry in the production of materials: Green chemistry.
- Natural resources for industry producing renewable energy and raw materials.
- Recycling and material recovery.
- Focusing on health applications.
- Nanoparticles and their problems.
- Development of new reactors.
- Manufacture of additives.
- Food production: Better shelf life of foods, active and intelligent packaging, healthiness, practicality.
- Building materials: Environmental friendliness, health, economy, durability, practicality
- Better properties of textiles, durability etc.
- A profitable market for materials.
Improving the properties of the materials and their utilization
Acoustic properties; Antimagnetic; Atomic Properties; Biodegradability; Elasticity; Energy absorption capacity; Acid, alkali, oil, solvent resistant; Fragility; Reflectivity; Hygiene; Hygroscopic moisture; Hygroscopicity; Vapor pressure; Latent heat; Climate resistant; Impact resistance; Flexible at different temperatures; Flexibility; Stiffness; Capillary moisture; Floating material; Chemical properties; Durability of chemicals; Light; Boiling point; Recyclability; Brightness; Corrosion resistance; Humidity does not affect the properties; Humidity affects properties; Hard; Critical temperature; Wear resistance; Operating temperature range; Glass transition temperature; Shear strength; Shear modulus; Flash point; Dissolving power; Nature friendly; Thermal conductivity; Heat dispersion; Thermal expansion; Coefficient of thermal expansion; Thermal properties; Transparent; Magnetic and X-ray compatible; Magnetic properties; Mechanical properties; Plasticity; Tensile strength; Fracture; Optical properties; Pressure resistance; Fire safety features; Soft; pH; Surface energy; Surface tension; Surface roughness; Fuel-resistant; Compressive strength; Radioactive radiation resistant; Radiological properties; Low smoke generation; Light scattering; Hardy; Melting point; High tensile strength; Combustibility; Electrically insulating; Conductive; Radiation-resistant; Weatherproof; Flexibility; Low temperature flexibility; Flexural modulus; Bending strength; Economy; Health Benefits; Safety; Renewable; UV-resistant; Production capability; Light-absorbing; Sensitivity to light; Light transmission; Damage resistance; Water vapor transmission; Water solubility; Tensile strength; Lubricant resistance; Color; Fatigue limit; Environmentally friendly; And so on.