Copyright Veikko J. Pyhtilä, 30.10.2020, Finland
VOSA: DEVELOPING, NEW AND EASY “WORLD” LANGUAGE
NEW ARTIFICIAL LANGUAGE VOSA
Basic Idea: Knowing 100-1000 basic concepts are able derive 100,000-1,000,000 other words! From which of the basic concepts can each word the smartest and most logical way be derived, it requires more development and participation! So at first, the language seems strange, difficult, but once you know the basic concepts, the language is very logical and easy. Send feedback!
WE SHOULD GET THE CONFIDENCE THAT VOSA IS NECESSARY AND WILL BECOME GOOD. FOR YOUR BRAIN, YOU CAN HAVE VOSA DEVELOPMENT, BUT ALSO TO SLOW DEMENTIA. FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH, IT CAN TRAIN AND DEVELOP THINKING AND CREATIVITY. STUDY EXISTENCE AND INCREASE LANGUAGE SKILLS, ETC.
- Vosa for beginners – Vosa nödasi
- Grammar – Vosadav
- Learning the words of Vosa – Vosa sasi davap
- Example sentences in vosa – Edkalusasi in vosa
- The dictionaries are currently being reviewed, corrected and edited!
- Vosa-English-Finnish Dictionary – Vosa-Eng-Fin-sisa, about 16 000 words
- English-Finnish-Vosa Dictionary – Eng-Fin-Vosa-sisa
- Vosa as poem-English-Finnish Dictionary – Vosa li kausa-Eng-Fin-sisa: You can see conceptually how words are derived in Vosa. When words are arranged in alphabetic order from the ends, they become grouped automatically by suffixes, stem words and prefixes. Because there are also Finnish translations, you may also learn either Finnish or English language, if you do not want to learn Vosa.
- Finnish-English-Vosa Dictionary – Fin-Eng-Vosa-sisa
- Vosa by topic – Vosa vy obsosi
- Learn English, Finnish and Vosa basic clauses!
How good, clear and easy to learn Vosa becomes depends on the vocabulary.
Preliminary about 16,000 words vocabulary has been made. From this basic vocabulary, words can then be easily derived up to 100,000 words. In addition, later, if supplemented with specialized vocabularies from different fields, Vosa will become a useful language for all communication.
The vocabularies are currently being reviewed, corrected and edited!
Deriving words is balancing and optimization between these principles: 1. Words are as short as possible. 2. The words must be different enough from the other words. 3. Words are phonologically descriptive, beautiful and easy to pronounce. 4. Words are logically derived from basic concepts. 5. The most common words are often the stem words. 6. Nuances can be expressed by attributes or new basic concepts. 7. Must not be exact synonyms or homonyms. 8. Antonyms, opposites of basic words are usually formed by inverting the letters from beginning to end or by ej-prefix. 9. Take a distinctive feature of the concepts and use it in deriving. If the derivative word is described exhaustively in basic stem words, the words will become too long. 10. Avoid taking words directly from other languages, always try to derive new words from basic concepts. If a word is phonetically very descriptive and sits in Vosa well and it would be difficult to derive from basic concepts, then it can be taken from other languages. 11. It is possible to use scientific terms, eg biota, medicine, which are quite rare in general language. 12. New base syllables need to be added to make the language richer and finer. 13. Vosa must be made a language that expresses accurately and unambiguously. 14. When translating Vosa into other languages, the best equivalents should be found, their meanings clarified and limited to one concept. Common meanings of the words in the original languages have taken into account in Vosa’s dictionaries! Once the vocabulary has been changed, the changes should be applied to the example sentences already made. The intention is to make the vocabularies as polished as possible first, before the example sentences are modified and new ones are made.