Veikko J. Pyhtilä 20.11.2018
We tried this, but since there is no interest from customers, the experiment has ended. In this way, it could not develop into a profitable business, we could not start a business, nor would we hire employees and involve more shareholders. The preliminary way to operate would have been as follows:
- The customer describes the problem and makes a preliminary assignment and sends it to us contacting with e-mail. We keep orders and feedback secret from outside. We can enter into a confidentiality agreement where we can specify things more precisely.
- Let’s first explore what the solution is, the knowledge the world has of the problem and its solutions. If the order does not suit us, we will notify the assignment given customer. This informal assignment does not yet bind either party to nothing but to mutual confidentiality.
- If a customer wants to see our proposal, they will pay a basic fee. Subsequently, proposals for a solution can be completed and improved upon by agreement, whereupon the assignment becomes formal and a fee is agreed for the work to be done to find a solution.
- We are looking for companies, agents, products and services to solve the problem.
- Proposals can also be only partial solutions and there may be several which can be used to evaluate the best options for different destinations.
- If necessary, a development project can be sketched to solve the problem.
- The customer must separately agree with the workers, companies, suppliers and pay for the products and services needed to solve the problem.
- If a customer receives a satisfactory or unsatisfactory solution, they will give us feedback.
- The parties have the right to continue to use the solutions in their own business. They can be the basis for developing still better solutions.
- We gather in-house – not public, detailed knowledge of the problems and solutions we use to serve our customers and in our studies. We offer a lot of public material on our site for reading: Thoughts, ideas, opinions, writings even very courageously about the topic, etc.
- Depending on how the business is progressing, we can specialize and focus on certain types of problems. On the other hand, it is good to proceed in a multidisciplinary way, with many different fields and subjects involved, a solution in one area may be suitable for another. And a good end result requires expertise in many different fields. If we get enough revenue and funding, we can hire experts in problem areas to serve our clients.
- We also aim to make well-categorized, concise directories with links to problems, development needs, and solutions to these issues, including links for browsing on smartphones, if companies and other operators want to present and promote their solutions to different problems and developments on our website.
Veikko J. Pyhtilä 20.11.2018